Friday, September 5, 2014

Two

Stupid day. Draining. Went back to Arkham to see the doctor. Wrote me a new prescription and discontinued another. Same old song and dance.

Migraines are the theme for today. They never let up. Easily the worst day yet. Do I relay that to my loved ones? No. They're worried and stressed out enough. I just give them a generic 7 on the pain scale and call it a day.

Our oldest son decided to mouth off and refused to listen to my wife. I was in the bathroom listening to it all. Wife said she was too tired to deal with it, so I informed him that there would be no electronics of any kind for him tomorrow due to his actions. I let the wife know what I told him. She looked like I had done something to inconvenience her. I guess my role as a disciplinarian is over just like every other role I once held in this house.

It's cold outside. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment